This week we had to show off our Alpha. We had our core features ready, but not the feedback mechanisms we wanted to have in at this point. As a result, we’re currently focusing on getting the feedback mechanisms and recipe book implemented for our game before moving onto our Beta goals. If we can get this done by the end of the week, we can move onto our Beta goals, which should not be as difficult.
The artists are focusing on 2D assets at the moment.
The programmer is working hard on the final systems for alpha and fixing the bugs that I find during testing.
We got a few people to test our game on Friday, not enough for really significant feedback, but what we did indicates what we already knew- we need those feedback mechanics!