Posted on

This week was a very busy week. We had to redo our pitch, which went a lot better, demonstrate the feasibility of our prototype and finish all the documentation  for assessment. “Finish” is’t exactly the right term for the GDD, since it will continue to change as development continues. It was a stressful week, but successful.


The biggest thing we realised this week is that incremental small changes creep up on you and suddenly you realise that something you had settled and agreed on early on is not going to work and you’ll need to reassess that issue. This is what we spent the latter half of Friday doing. We revisited several early decisions to assess their current viability as the scope of the project evolved. Next week we’re onto production, so we’ll be doing a lot of testing of some of these decisions very soon.